Home Care Assistant – Clacton-on-Sea
Drury Healthcare Limited – Clacton-on-Sea
£10.00 an hour
Drury Healthcare ltd, are an Elmstead based care agency, focused to deliver quality care to our service users in there own homes , Drury Healthcare Limited are a registered CQC service rated good, due to expansion, we have an excellent opportunity to join a company that has a service user and staff focus.
We are able to offer contracted flexible hours to suit your work life balance, staff to work every other weekend on a set rota pattern, drivers required due to locations.
We offer all staff on completion of three month probation period NVQ/QCF qualification, and a chance to develop within a growing company.
The successful candidates will work to the person-centred care plan with goals whilst promoting independence and choice. The requirements of the role are as follows:
– Minimum of six months care experience
– Hold a full and valid UK driving licence with vehicle
– Competitive rate of pay at £10.00 per hour
– Contracted hours
– Paid shadow shift
– Holiday pay
– NVQ/QCF Funded qualification
– First Free Uniform
– Company Pool Car
– Weekly pay
– Free training and free enhanced DBS
– Ongoing development and opportunity to progress within the company
– Rewarding Refer a Friend Scheme.
– loyalty BONUS scheme
*All positions are subject to references and an enhanced DBS check.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £10.00 /hour
– home care: 1 year (Required)
– Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
– own vehicle (Required)